Main campus: Detroit, Michigan
Email: [email protected]
Current enrollment: 1,127 graduate students as of Fall 2021
Type of institution: Public
Degrees and Concentrations
MBA: Accounting Systems; Digital/Business Analytics; Entrepreneurship and Innovation; Finance; Financial Accounting; Global Supply Chain Management; Healthcare Supply Chain Management; Human Resources; Information Systems Management; International Business; Management; Marketing; Sport and Entertainment Management
Executive MS: Automotive Supply Chain Management
PhD: Finance; Management; Marketing
Graduate Certificates: Business; Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Executive Education: Automotive Industry Certificate in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management; Global Automotive Purchasing Supply Chain Network (GAPSCN)
Locations and Enrollment Options
Courses are offered at our District Detroit location, our Schoolcraft College location in Livonia and online. Course offerings may vary at specific locations. It is best to speak with an advisor to plan course options.
Full- and part-time enrollment options are available.
While all of our graduate programs provide online course options, our MBA program offers the most online courses. The program is not a fully online program; however, with proper course selection and advising, a student can complete the program with little to no traditional on-site courses.
Application URL: go.wayne.edu/mba-guide-2022
Required: GMAT, GRE, Resume, Personal statement
Accepted: Work experience, Letters of recommendation
Average Test Scores: GMAT – 480; GRE – 149 Verbal, 149 Quantitative
- Fully accredited by AACSB International (less than 5% of the 16,000+ business schools worldwide are AACSB-accredited)
- Consistently recognized by Princeton Review and U.S. News & World Report as a best business school in the U.S.
- Wayne State is consistently honored as a top choice for veterans
- 39,000 proud Ilitch School alumni worldwide
• GMAT waived for qualified applicants
• Lowest tuition of Michigan’s top three research universities
• Full-service graduate advising office and career planning office with more than 800 employer partners
• State-of-the-art new home in the heart of Detroit’s business community
Check out the complete guide to executive education in Michigan.