Akintola Williams Deloitte is the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr. Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria. Our approach to corporate responsibility is shaped by the recognition…
Read more about this company
Tax & Regulatory Services – Business Development Manager
Financial Reporting :
- Ensure timely provision of periodic financial reports for decision making.
- Monitor expenditure and spending, and ensure they are in line with budget.
- Monitor collection and ensure agreed payment terms are complied with by the engagement team and provide a weekly report on debtors’ collection.
- Ensure that the WIP balances on ledgers are accurately reported on a weekly basis
- Maintain a daily tracker of all revenue and pipeline opportunities for all service lines
- Provide timely financial reports, as required, and resolve finance/accounts related matters for the Business Unit by working collaboratively with the firm’s Finance department.
- Plan and work with the Business Unit Leadership to develop/review the short-medium and long-term strategy.
- Monitor strategy implementation across the Unit and report progress.
- Organize periodic meetings to discuss progress report with responsibility owners.
- Follow up on action plans with unit champions and provide timely updates to Team Leads, Managers and Partners.
- Perform other official tasks related to receivables management, risk, and other areas as assigned by the Business Unit Leader.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (B.Sc., B.A., HND, etc.) in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any related discipline; with a minimum of a Second Class Lower/Lower Credit.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Certification such as ACA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP and/or similar applications will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint for presentations.
- Possess basic accounting, excellent communication, and presentation skills.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements.
- Be analytical and possess effective decision-making skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to detail.
The Impact You Will Make
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.