- Provide strategic advice
- Make an impact through assisting to ensure positive outcomes for students and the University
- Work in partnership with clients to develop strong relationships that foster best practice
- Fixed term (until December 2024), Full time
- Level 7 – $91,305 – $99,766 pa (plus 17% superannuation)
- Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Orange or Wagga Wagga (Hybrid working arrangements available)
In this newly created position, you will be responsible for the financial management for the Rural Health Multidisciplinary Training (RHMT) program. This will involve responsibility for implementing Government programs, ensuring that funds are allocated and expended appropriately and providing financial analysis and advice, through financial management reporting.
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and presenting timely and accurate high level management reports.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in writing complex financial reports and business documents using advanced information technology (IT) and Excel skills.
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
As part of this recruitment, a Working with Children Check is required.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Division of Finance is responsible for the provision of financial services to the University. The Divisions goal is to provide timely, flexible and responsive financial information to facilitate efficient and effective management throughout the University.
Charles Sturt University offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. This is demonstrated through our Workplace Gender Equality Agency Employer of Choice Citation and our Athena SWAN Bronze Institutional Award. Charles Sturt is also a participating member in the Australian Workplace Equality Index. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQA+; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Additional information is available in the position description or by contacting:
Garth Schultz | Manager, Finance Liaison | [email protected] | Ph: 02 5534 1528
Closing Date: 11 pm, 6 September 2023